Tiffen 77mm Digital HT™ Color-Grad® Neutral Density 0.6 Filter
The Tiffen Graduated 0.6 ND Digital HT Filter is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a feathered line between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.6 density provides a 2 stop reduction in light from entering the lens. This filter also features a rotating filter ring for flexibility when placing the density over specific areas of the scene.
The Digital HT coating is a high transmission multi-coating that surpasses military specifications for hardness and durability. This optical purity combined with high scratch-resistance results in an easy-to-clean filter with superb imaging quality. They also feature low-profile titanium filter rings for increased strength and vignetting reduction.
- 0.6 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Feathered edge is neither soft nor hard, providing a natural-appearing taper between the density and clear areas of the filter.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Rotating filter ring allows more control over placement of density in the image.
- Digital HT multi-coating provides increased strength, durability, and optical clarity for greater light transmission and protection against scratches.
- Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology; a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
Made in the USA!