Tiffen 77mm Digital HT™ Haze 86 Filter
The Tiffen UV Haze 86 Digital HT Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb 86% of ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. This is especially useful when photographing at high altitudes or around bodies water. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
The Digital HT coating is a high transmission multi-coating that surpasses military specifications for hardness and durability. This optical purity combined with high scratch-resistance results in an easy-to-clean filter with superb imaging quality. They also feature low-profile titanium filter rings for increased strength and vignetting reduction.
- Absorbs 86% of UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Digital HT multi-coating provides increased strength, durability, and optical clarity for greater light transmission and protection against scratches.
- Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology; a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
Made in the USA!