The Kase Rear Lens ND 1.5 Filter is a compatible with the built-in rear filter slot of a Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens. Its 1.5 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is constructed from tempered optical glass for shock resistance. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
A plastic case is included for storage and transport.
- Compatible with the built-in rear filter slot of a Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- 1.5 neutral density filter darkens the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a respective 5-stop exposure reduction, these filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image
- Tempered optical glass construction for shock resistance
- Attenuates infrared light to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Scratch-resistant, mold-resistant, and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency