QuartzLine Circular Polarizers (CP) reduce glare off reflective surfaces and improve saturation in your composition. The rotating side knurlings can be rotated in order to adjust the the polarizer orientation so you have full creative control of the effect that the filter has on your image. Everything from landscape to food photography present opportunities to use a Circular Polarizer to improve your work.
QuartzLine filters are made of 99.9% pure fused-quartz glass for unrivaled durability and optical clarity. These single lens element filters produce a very low refractive index of just 1.46 and offer outstanding temperature stability. Combined with an over-engineered brass frame, QuartzLine filters thread on smoothly and are built to withstand your most rugged adventures.
- Fused Quartz Glass Element - Resolves up to 400MP sensors
- Brass Frame - Smooth threading and increased durability
- Perfect Color Neutrality - New coating process for zero color shift
- 16 Coating Layers - Anti-scratch / anti-oil / hydrophobic coatings
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.