PolarPro’s QuartzLine Neutral Density (ND) filters control the amount of light that is entering your camera which allow you to slow your shutter speed to the desired setting without sacrificing other aspects of your exposure. While widely used for long exposure photography, ND filters are also ideal for cinematographers looking to achieve the 180-degree rule of shutter for motion blur that looks natural to the eye. We offer a significant collection of ND filters ranging from ND8 to ND100k, making sure you can find the right tool for your ideal shutter control.
QuartzLine filters are made of 99.9% pure fused-quartz glass for unrivaled durability and optical clarity. These single lens element filters produce a very low refractive index of just 1.46 and offer outstanding temperature stability. Combined with an over-engineered brass frame, QuartzLine filters thread on smoothly and are built to withstand your most rugged adventures.
- Fused Quartz Glass Element - Resolves up to 400MP sensors
- Brass Frame - Smooth threading and increased durability
- Perfect Color Neutrality - New coating process for zero color shift
- 16 Coating Layers - Anti-scratch / anti-oil / hydrophobic coatings
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.