PolarPro Cinema Series Exposure Collection for DJI Mavic Pro/Platinum (ND128, ND256, ND1000)
- Includes ND128, ND256, ND1000 filters
- Heavy-stop ND filters for long exposure photography
- Outstanding color neutrality for life-like colors
- Enables slower shutter speeds for a creative motion blur effect
- Cinema Series glass element with 8 layers of optical coatings per side
- Lifetime warranty
The Cinema Series Exposure Collection features large-stop neutral density filters for reducing camera shutter speed in broad daylight, making cinematic long exposures possible with your Mavic Air and Mavic Pro/Platinum. Includes ND128 (7-stop), ND256 (8-stop) and ND1000 (10-stop) filters designed to be installed without the need for a counterweight and that will not interfere with DJI’s gimbal calibration process. Made for aerial landscape photography, Cinema Series Exposure filters provide outstanding color neutrality, enabling pilots to shoot at slower shutter speeds for long exposure photography with beautifully saturated and blended colors, or create smooth motion blur on ocean waves, waterfalls or other moving subjects in a scene. 8 layers of optical coatings on each side of every lens reduce ghosting, flaring and other artifacts, ensuring razor-sharp and color correct stills that can be used in both independent and commercial projects alike.