Enhance your fast-paced outdoor shots and protect your GoPro HERO9 Black camera lens with the Shutter Collection ND Filter Set from PolarPro. This ND filter set features an ND8, ND16, and ND32 filter and includes a protective hard case. The lenses are specially designed to replace the front lens element on the HERO9 Black.
ND filters block the amount of light that hits the camera sensor to let you set the correct shutter speed and capture accurate images in bright outdoor conditions. The Shutter Collection uses PolarPro's CinemaSeries glass, which has 16 layers of coating to reduce flare and protect against fingerprints, scratches, and oils.
- ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters for GoPro HERO9 camera
- PolarPro CinemaSeries glass with 16 layers of coating to protect against fingerprints, oils, and scratches
- Mounts onto HERO9 camera by replacing the camera's original front lens element
- ND8: Reduces the amount of light entering the lens by 3 stops. Ideal choice for days that are slightly cloudy.
- ND16: Reduces the amount of light entering the lens by 4 stops. Ideal for shooting in normal, bright daylight conditions.
- ND32: Reduces the amount of light entering the lens by 5 stops. Ideal for bright midday conditions, controlling depth of field, and conveying movement more easily.